Our Edmond apartments rates can meet your budget needs, and our staff will exceed your service expectations. All at a fair price. Kennedy Place is centrally located near shopping, dining and entertainment venues, and within walking distance of UCO.
Lease rates from July 19, 2018
- One Bedroom Apartment $575 — $600
- One Bedroom Loft $610 — $680
- Two Bedroom Apartment $675 — $710
- Two Bedroom Townhouse $750 — $880
- Two Bedroom Duplex for $880 — $900
- Three Bedroom Duplex for $945 — $1,010
Rates shown are based on standard occupancy and assume a lease term of 12 months.
Lease rates can vary depending on the location and features of a particular residence, your actual move-in date, and the lease term you choose. Utilities are not included with the rent, so when you use less you save the money. Call (405) 341-7911 and let's talk about what's available for you.
We offer a rent discount for seniors 55 and over. Please see the discounts and coupons page for details.
- One Bedroom Apartment with 550 to 600 Sq. Ft.
- One Bedroom Loft with 875 Sq. Ft.
- Two Bedroom Apartment with 710 Sq. Ft.
- Two Bedroom Townhouse with 875 Sq. Ft.
- Two Bedroom Duplex with 850 Sq. Ft.
- Three Bedroom Duplex with 1,215 Sq. Ft.
Six Floor Plans to Choose From
- One Bedroom Apartment
- One Bedroom Loft
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bedroom Townhouse
- Two Bedroom Duplex
- Three Bedroom Duplex
Please feel free to call (405) 341-7911 to make an appointment. Email us today, September 21st. Or stop in at your convenience during our Monday, Wednesday, Friday office hours. You'll be happy you did.
Application Fee Refund Coupon
Do you want your application fee refunded? Enter your name in the field below and click on Get Coupon to see your personalized discount coupon. Then print the coupon and bring it with you when you visit our community. It's worth up to $40.00. Your refund will be applied to your account with us.
Most mature small pets are welcome. Please ask about yours before you apply.
Price, terms and availability are subject to change. Information is believed reliable but not guaranteed. We always suggest you walk your new home before signing a lease to make sure it meets your lifestyle needs, whether you rent from us or someone else.